Aamir Khan, also known as Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan, was born on 14th March 1965 (Age 54) in Bombay, India. He is an Indian actor, director, filmmaker, and television talk-show host. He has been associated with Bollywood for more than 30 years and ... Read Moreis one of the most renowned and eminent actors of Indian cinema. Aamir Khan’s first wife is Reena Dutta and their marriage lasted for 15 long years. Aamir Khan & Reena Dutta have two children, son named Junaid and a daughter named Ira. After divorcing Reena, he married the film director Kiran Rao. They have a son Azad Rao Khan. His association with Bollywood started as a child actor in the movie Yaadon Ki Baaraat, released in the year 1973. As an adult, his first feature film role was in the experimental film Holi (1984). The first film which brought him great success was his role in the movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), after which he took up acting as his full-time career. Aamir Khan movie list includes 40 and odd movies out of which 65% of the movies come in the hit list group. A few of the blockbuster movies from the Aamir Khan movie list are Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak(1988), Raja Hindustani(1996), Rang De Basanti(2006), Taare Zameen Par(2007). Aamir Khan movie list also has some semi-hit and hit movies like Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993), Rangeela(1995), Ishq(1997), Dil Chahta Hai(2001), just to mention a few. A couple of movies which were average from the Aamir Khan movie list are Baazi, Ghulam, Sarfarosh, Mann, Mangal Pandey. Upcoming movies from the Aamir Khan movie list are Mogul, where Aamir is working as a producer and Lal Singh Chaddha, where he is in the lead role. Aamir Khan movie list has 9 movies which brought him the Filmfare Awards namely Best Actor award for Raja Hindustani (1996), Lagaan (2001), Dangal (2016), Best Actor (Critics) Award for Rang De Basanti (2006), Best Film Award for Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par (2007), and Dangal, and the Best Director award for Taare Zameen Par. He also won 4 National Film Awards, as an actor in the film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) and the film Raakh (1989), as the producer of Lagaan and Madness in the Desert (2004), and as the director and producer of Taare Zameen Par. Released in the year 2018, Thugs of Hindustan was a very high budget movie (220 crores INR) from the Aamir khan movie list. Though expectations were high, this movie received mixed reviews from the audience. 3 Idiots, PK, Dhoom 3 and Dangal are some of the all-time blockbuster movies from the Aamir khan movie list with Dangal box office collection crossing 1900 crores in India and overseas. With such a long career and versatile roles he has played, he is truly one of the evergreen actors of Indian cinema. The page below shows the Aamir khan movie list.
● Date of birth: Aamir Khan was born on 14 March, 1965.
● Age: He is 54 years old at present.
● Height: His height is listed as 5 feet 4 inches.
● Debut: Aamir Khan first debuted in Bollywood as a child actor in 1973 with the movie
Yaadon Ki Baaraat. As an adult, his first movie as a lead was Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in
the year 1988.
● Spouse: Aamir Khan was married to Reena Dutta from 1986 to 2002. He later married his
current wife, Kiran Rao in 2005.
● Children: Aamir is father to a son, Junaid Khan and a daughter, Ira Khan, from his first marriage. His third child, Azad Rao Khan, was born in 2011 through surrogacy.
● Family members: Aamir Khan’s father, Tahir Hussain was a film producer and his mother was Zeenat Hussain. His paternal uncle is Nasir Hussain.
● Marriage details: Khan got married to his former wife, Reena Dutta in 1986. The couple divorced in 2002 and have two children together, the custody of whom belong to Reena Dutta. Aamir is currently married to Kiran Rao, whom he married in 2005.
● List of all social media handles:
○ Instagram account: @_aamirkhan
○ Twitter handle: @aamir_khan
○ Facebook page: @aamirkhan.com
● Aamir Khan has been a part of movies in Bollywood for over 30 years now and has a list of
successful movies to his name, from Raja Hindustani in 1996 and Lagaan in 2001, to Taare Zameen Par in 2007 and 3 Idiots in 2009. He has addressed a list of social issues through his movies. PK in 2014 is one such example of that. His award list includes 9 Filmfare Awards and 4 National Film Awards. He has also hosted a TV show called Satyamev Jayate, dealing with social issues.... Read Less
Hoblist is the best place to discover which latest new movie to watch this weekend. Hoblist new movie release detail provides you information about new movies released this week in theaters near you. Hoblist provides you details about new movies like movie name, movie genre, movie cast, movie release date, movie run time, movie reviews and feedback. You can also watch the trailer, see banners and photos of new movie released this week on Hoblist. After watching the new movies you can also upvote and review the newly released movie on Hoblist and help the community.