● Real name: Kamal Haasan was originally called Parthasarathy, as revealed by him in an interview.
● Date of birth: 7 November 1954
● Age: 64 years
● Height: 5 feet 5 inches
● Debut: He debuted as a child artist in the Tamil movie Kalathur Kannamma in 1960.
● Spouse: Kamal Haasan was married to Vana Ganapathy from 1978 to 1988. He was later married to Sarika till 2004. His third marriage was with Gautami, which ended in 2016.
● Children: Kamal Haasan has two daughters, Shruti Haasan and Akshara Haasan.
● Family members: He was born in Tamil Nadu to D. Srinivasan, a lawyer, and Rajalakshmi, a homemaker. He has three siblings elder to him, Charuhasan, Chandrahasan and Nalini.
● Marriage details: Kamal Haasan married dancer Vani Ganapathy in 1978, and divorced after 10 years. He later married movie actress Sarika, with whom he got divorced in 2004. They have two daughters together. He later married actress Gautami in 2005. The couple ended their relationship in 2016.
● List of all social media handles:
○ Instagram account: Not listed.
○ Twitter handle: @ikamalhaasan
○ Facebook page: @ikamalhaasan
● Kamal Haasan has starred in several movies over the years and has won a list of accolades. His first leading role was in the movie Apoorva Raagangal in 1975. Some of his other movies are Nayakan in 1987, Hey Raam in 2000, Vishwaroopam in 2013 and Papanasam in 2015. His award list is quite huge and prestigious, which includes a Padma Shri in 1990 and Padma Bhushan in 2014. He has also hosted two seasons of TV show Bigg Boss Tamil and ventured into a political career too, having launched his own political party.